2023 WCA Annual General Meeting
NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that in accordance with Rule 7.1 of the Constitution of Wine Communicators of Australia Limited ABN 81 151 598 168, the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the company will be held 14 November 2023 at Handpicked Cellar Door Sydney at 5.00pm AEDT. Register your attendance here.
- Welcome from the Chair
- Acceptance of apologies received and those tendered from the floor of the meeting
- Tendering of proxies to be used in any resolution conducted at the AGM
- To receive the minutes of the 2022 AGM held on 23rd November 2022
- To receive the report of the Chair of Wine Communicators of Australia Ltd
- To receive the Annual Report of the Treasurer of Wine Communicators of Australia Ltd, the financial statements for the financial year ended 30 June 2023
- To receive the report of the Executive Officer
- Members questions on notice
- To appoint a returning officer for the election of Directors of the Board
- To elect Directors of the Board nominated to fill vacancies in accordance with Clause 11.4 and 12.1 of the Constitution and By-Law 5.2 of Wine Communicators of Australia Ltd.
Next Annual General Meeting: November 2024. Date and time to be advised as per rules.
All registered attendees will be sent AGM papers for pre-read. If you are not attending and would like to request a copy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Those members wishing to submit a proxy, or a question on notice for the AGM, must be financial members as at 14th November 2023, and must have their duly completed proxy or question submitted to the address below by close of business on Friday, 3rd November 2023. Download the WCA Proxy Form here.
WCA Executive Chair