2021 WCA Annual General Meeting
NOTICE OF MEETING
otice is hereby given that in accordance with Rule 7.1 of the Constitution of Wine Communicators of Australia Limited ABN 81 151 598 168, the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the company will be held 24th November 2021 at 201 Kent Street, Sydney at 5.00pm AEDT. Register your place here.
- Welcome from the Chair
- Acceptance of apologies received and those tendered from the floor of the meeting
- Tendering of proxies to be used in any resolution conducted at the AGM
- To receive the minutes of the 2020 AGM held on 18th November 2020
- To receive the report of the Chair of Wine Communicators of Australia Ltd
- To receive the Annual Report of the Treasurer of Wine Communicators of Australia Ltd, the financial statements for the financial year ended 30 June 2021
- To receive the report of the Executive Officer
- To vote on proposed changes to the Constitution – (1) conduct of AGM and (2) Chairman’s remuneration.
- Members questions on notice
- To appoint a returning officer for the election of Directors of the Board
- To elect eleven Directors of the Board nominated to fill eleven vacancies in accordance with Clause 11.4 and 12.1 of the Constitution and By-Law 5.2 of Wine Communicators of Australia Ltd.
Next Annual General Meeting: November 2022. Date and time to be advised as per rules.
Those members wishing to submit a proxy, or a question on notice for the AGM, must be financial members as at 24th November 2021, and must have their duly completed proxy or question submitted to the address below by close of business on Friday, 12th November 2021. Download the WCA Proxy Form here.
WCA Executive Chair