2018 WCA Resumption of Annual General Meeting Adjourned
NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that in accordance with Rule 7.1 of the Constitution of Wine Communicators of Australia Limited ABN 81 151 598 168, the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the company will be held 5th February 2018 at the Wine Australia Office, South Australia at 5.30pm.
- Welcome from the Chair
- Acceptance of apologies received and those tendered from the floor of the meeting
- Tendering of proxies to be used in any resolution conducted at the AGM
- To appoint a returning officer for the election of Directors of the Board
- To elect six Directors of the Board nominated to fill six vacancies in accordance with Clause 11.4 and 12.1 of the Constitution and By-Law 5.2 of Wine Communicators of Australia Ltd
- Next Annual General Meeting: 7th November 2018. Date and time to be advised.
Those members wishing to submit a proxy, or a question on notice for the AGM, must be financial members as at 31st January 2018, and must have their duly completed proxy or question submitted to the address below by close of business on 31st January 2018. The proxy forms can be downloaded below.
Jeffrey Wilkinson – Company Secretary
Wine Communicators of Australia Ltd