WCA invites members and friends to come along to a casual and insightful night to hear from a panel of communicators on how to engage with wine trade to build relationships and brand cut through.
Hear from those in the retail, brand and marketing space, and catch up over a glass of wine with friends and colleagues of all things wine.
Thursday September 6th – 6pm for 6.30pm.
$30 for members or $40 for friends includes wine and nibbles!
- Stuart Bourne – Senior winemaker at Barossa Soul Growers. Over 20 years as a winemaker and many more in the industry.
- Michael Andrewartha – Proprietor at East End Cellars and Partner at Mothervine Wine Bar. Over 20 years’ experience in Adelaide wine retail and on trade.
- Shane Tremble – General Manager Corporate Services at Endeavour Drinks Group. Over 20 years in chain operations for wine within Endeavour, Woolworths Drinks and Vintage Cellars.
- Richard Van Ruth – Director at Ootra. Online independent wholesaler for Australian wine industry. Previously Sales, GM and marketing roles in Australia and the UK across Australian wine brands.
- Cynthia Gemus – Area Manager at Negociants Australia and lead imports sales. WSET 3 and Working With Wine Fellow. Extensive experience in on premise. Photographer.
WCA – Engage | Connect | Learn | Inspire