Wine Communicators of Australia in partnership with Smile Marketing are excited to be offering a 4 module program which is a combination of online and in person events over the next 6 months. The first online module will be held in November 2020.
The aim of the program is to deliver insights and the latest updates on what is happening in China and other growing Asian markets during 2020-21, leading up to the Summit in June 2021. The program is designed to provide a unique online and face-to-face learning experience for attendees.
It will have a focus on China as well as other surrounding growing Asian markets.
Attending this summit is a great opportunity to gain the updates, insights and knowledge from leading industry experts in the wine marketing space focused on Asian markets.
By attending this event you will:
- Gain insights into the latest trends – What do consumers want from Australian wine brands?
- Walk away with key learnings you can immediately apply back to your role.
- Attain confidence in your future marketing communications approach to this ever increasing market.
- Build your network in the marketing space focused on Asian markets.
- Be informed about current marketing strategies and techniques that are gaining traction.
- Demystify current perceptions of promoting Australian wine brands in Asia.
- Learn more about IP protection and the positive moves the Chinese government is making to protect IP.
To view the program and find out more – CLICK HERE.
**EARLY BIRD TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE – CLICK HERE