The aim of the program is to deliver marketing insights and the latest updates on growing Asian markets during 2020-21, leading up to the Summit in June 2021. The program is designed to provide a unique online and face-to-face learning experience for attendees.
It will have a focus on growing Asian markets.
**Note: Registration includes all 4 modules for the one package price.
COMPLETED – MODULE 1 – 10 DECEMBER 2020
All attendees receive a full recording of the online modules on the WCA e-learning platform.
In the first module, WCA brought government and key wine industry groups together to provide ‘The State of the Market Update’ in China and surrounding Asian markets. In this module attendees heard from senior government officials and gained the latest insights into the state of the Chinese and Asian wine markets.
Speakers included, Andrew Gee, Minister Assisting the Minister for Trade and Investment, Tony Battaglene, CEO, Australian Grape & Wine, Andreas Clark, CEO, Wine Australia, Marni Cook, Chair, McLaren Vale Grape Wine & Tourism Association and Chair, Wine Communicators of Australia and Ben Smith, Partner Minter Ellison.
This is part of a 4 module program designed to provide you with the latest insights and opportunities for wine brands throughout Asia.
MODULE 2 – 24 MARCH 2021
Develop your wine brand and gain access to specific Asian markets
The speakers are currently being finalised and will include:
- Data and insights keynote talk – market by Market breakdown
- How to access the market in specific Asian markets
- Establishing and growing your brand in Asian markets – Panel of winemakers and owners who are already in the market
This is your opportunity to gain the updates, insights and knowledge from leading industry experts in the wine marketing space focused on Asian markets. By attending this event you will:
- Gain insights into the latest trends – What do consumers want from Australian wine brands?
- Walk away with key learnings you can immediately apply back to your role.
- Attain confidence in your future marketing communications approach to this ever increasing market.
- Build your network in the marketing space focused on Asian markets.
- Be informed about current marketing strategies and techniques that are gaining traction.
- Demystify current perceptions of promoting Australian wine brands in Asia.
- Learn more about IP protection and the positive moves the Chinese government is making to protect IP.
Who Should Attend
For wine marketers, wineries, brand managers, winery owners and operators, export managers and other roles with a focus on Asia. The program is ideally structured for wine brand’s who are currently in market or wanting to enter these markets to grow their brand presence.
PROGRAM & SUMMIT STRUCTURE
Module 1 (online): The State of the Market Update
THE BIGGER PICTURE
10 December 2020
Module 2 (online): Develop your wine brand and gain access to specific Asian markets
MARKET BY MARKET BREAKDOWN
The marketing opportunities in 3-4 growing Asian Markets.
Module 3 (online): Develop key marketing skills
3 online roundtables focused on wine marketing hosted by experts
- ROUNDTABLE 1: DIGITAL MARKETING
- ROUNDTABLE 2: WHERE TO START
- ROUNDTABLE 3: TECHNOLOGY & ECOMMERCE TRENDS
Module 4 (face-to-face): Asian Australia Wine Marketing Summit
24 June 2021 – Sydney
9-4 pm + Networking Drinks
20+ speakers and experts
Calling for Speakers and Sponsors
WCA have engaged Smile Marketing to manage this program. Smile Marketing are calling for:
If you are interested in becoming involved in the Summit, please contact: