Due to COVID-19 the face-to-face China-Australia Wine Marketing Summit has been moved to 24 June 2021.
Given the current trade dynamic with an important market like China we have listened to our members as well as the industry about the importance to focus on China and surrounding Asian markets.
With this in mind, we have launched the WCA Wine Marketing Program: Asian Markets 2020-21.
WCA Wine Marketing Program: Asian Markets 2020-21
The aim of the program is to deliver insights and the latest updates on what is happening in China and other growing Asian markets during 2020-21, leading up to the Summit in June 2021. The program is designed to provide a unique online and face-to-face learning experience for attendees.
It will have a focus on China as well as other surrounding growing Asian markets.
**Note: Registration includes all 4 modules for the one package price.
MODULE 1 – 10 DECEMBER 2020 – BOOK NOW
In the first module, WCA has brought government and key wine industry groups to provide The State of the Market Update in China and surrounding Asian markets. In this module hear from senior government officials and gain the latest insights into the state of the Chinese and Asian wine markets.
Time: 9 am – 10.15 am AEDT, 10 December 2020
- Andrew Gee, Minister Assisting the Minister for Trade and Investment.
- Tony Battaglene, CEO, Australian Grape & Wine.
- Andreas Clark, CEO, Wine Australia.
- Marni Cook, Chair, McLaren Vale Grape Wine & Tourism Association and Chair, Wine Communicators of Australia.
This is part of a 4 module program designed to provide you with the latest insights and opportunities for wine brands throughout Asia.
This is your opportunity to gain the updates, insights and knowledge from leading industry experts in the wine marketing space focused on Asian markets. By attending this event you will:
- Gain insights into the latest trends – What do consumers want from Australian wine brands?
- Walk away with key learnings you can immediately apply back to your role.
- Attain confidence in your future marketing communications approach to this ever increasing market.
- Build your network in the marketing space focused on Asian markets.
- Be informed about current marketing strategies and techniques that are gaining traction.
- Demystify current perceptions of promoting Australian wine brands in Asia.
- Learn more about IP protection and the positive moves the Chinese government is making to protect IP.
Who Should Attend
For wine marketers, wineries, brand managers, winery owners and operators, export managers and other roles with a focus on Asia. The program is ideally structured for wine brand’s who are currently in market or wanting to enter these markets to grow their brand presence.
PROGRAM & SUMMIT STRUCTURE
Module 1 (online): The State of the Market Update
THE BIGGER PICTURE
10 December 2020
Module 2 (online): Develop your wine brand in specific markets
MARKET BY MARKET BREAKDOWN
The marketing opportunities in 3-4 growing Asian Markets.
Module 3 (online): Develop key marketing skills
3 online roundtables focused on wine marketing hosted by experts
- ROUNDTABLE 1: DIGITAL MARKETING
- ROUNDTABLE 2: WHERE TO START
- ROUNDTABLE 3: TECHNOLOGY & ECOMMERCE TRENDS
Module 4 (face-to-face): Asian Australia Wine Marketing Summit
24 June 2021 – Sydney
9-4 pm + Networking Drinks
20+ speakers and experts
Calling for Speakers and Sponsors
WCA have engaged Smile Marketing to manage this program. Smile Marketing are calling for:
If you are interested in becoming involved in the Summit, please contact: