Last night saw Wine Communicators of Australia (WCA) announce the winners of the 2022 Wine Communicator
Awards ten categories, including the overall Wine Communicator of the Year.
The annual Wine Communicator Awards recognises outstanding contribution to, and excellence in, wine communication in all its forms. Fifteen experienced and respected wine industry professionals were selected to judge the categories across a number of criteria. The judges were hugely impressed with the calibre of creativity, passion, and skill shown across a wide range of communication channels.
The category award winners are:
Best Wine Marketing Communication Campaign (Individual or Team)
- Barossa Australia — The Barossa It’s Just Us Campaign
Best Wine Blog or Podcast
- Wine with Meg + Mel Podcast
Best Published Feature Article or Wine Column
- Lisa Cardelli
Best New Wine Book
- The Wine Producers: Best of McLaren Vale and Best of Barossa written by Katie Spain and published by Budmedia
Best Wine Website or App
- Margaret River Wine Association
Best Wine-Themed Event
- Margaret River Fine Vines Festival, AHOY Management
Best Wine Communicator – Cellar Door
- Oliver’s Taranga Cellar Door Host Team
Best Wine Educator
- Cynthia Gemus, Yalumba Wines
Best Wine Student
- Karlee Cook, The University of Adelaide
Read full press release HERE.