WCA Wine Growth Summit
27 March @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm ACDT
Wine growth strategies for international markets
We are excited to announce the upcoming WCA Wine Growth Summit. The summit will deliver insights and knowledge.
The Summit is designed to educate and share the collective knowledge of industry leaders’ experiences to better inform and educate wine brands so they can enhance their commercial outcomes, grow export markets and position their brands in a positive way globally.
This Summit is a platform for business owners, wine professionals, export managers, business leaders, winemakers, marketers, wineries, cellar door teams, brand managers and operators to meet and hear from experts, industry leaders and other small, medium and large-sized wine brands who are focused on growing their revenue through innovative growth strategies.
This is your opportunity to gain the latest insights and knowledge from leading industry experts in the wine growth space.
By attending this event you will:
- Gain insights into the latest trends – What do wine consumers want from Australian wine brands?
- Walk away with key learnings you can immediately apply back to your role.
- Attain confidence in your future business growth plans.
- Build your network in the export space.
- Be informed about current growth strategies and techniques that are gaining traction.
- Learn more about diversified growth strategies with proven success and future growth potential.
REGISTER TODAY here
Speakers and Panelists
Hon Nick Champion MP, Minister for Trade and Investment, South Australian Government
Hear the success stories from people working in wine businesses
Speakers and panellists will share their successes and key lessons learned when growing a successful wine business. It will be a great opportunity to hear from case studies and recent experiences from speakers who have just been to key global markets.
- Chad Elson, CEO, Gibson Wines
- Katherine Brown, Corporate Affairs and Brand Ambassador, Brown Family Wine Group
- Richard Dolan, Managing Director, Bec Hardy Wines
- Eric Ma, General Manager, Knappstein
- Trent Burge, Owner & CEO, Burge Family Wine Estate
- Angus Lilley, Chief Revenue Growth Officer, Treasury Wine Estates
- Stuart Mosman, Sales & Marketing Senior Manager, Hentley Farm
- Crystelle Topatan, CEO & Founder, Launchy
- Olivia Barrie, Chief Executive Officer, Mornington Peninsula Wine
- Ben Patten, Head of Destination, Barossa Australia
- Erin Leggat, Chief Executive Officer, McLaren Vale Grape Wine & Tourism Association
Gather the latest market insights from industry leaders
- Lee McLean, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Grape & Wine
- Peter Bailey, Manager – Wine Sector Intelligence, Wine Australia
- Regina Johnson, Senior Director, Department for Trade and Investment, South Australian Government
- Jennifer Lucchini, Country Manager, AusHub Vietnam
- Angus Barnes, Executive Chair, Wine Communicators of Australia
- Alex Gibbs, CEO, Smile Marketing
Date: 27th March 2024
Event Time: 9 AM – 5:30 PM (ACDT)
Venue: Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide, SA 5000
REGISTER TODAY here
Insights and trends in key growth markets
- Markets with potential growth
- Wine consumer global trends
- The future of Wine – Innovate or be irrelevant
- What it takes to succeed in global markets
- Market diversification: domestic vs international
Aligning your market growth strategy with a focused channel strategy
- Channel strategies that reduce risk and achieve growth
- Online channels – how to leverage their strengths in international
- Driving traditional channels
- Support mechanisms that support a robust channel strategy: trade
- shows, social media, awards, competitions
Where to grow next?
- New categories that your marketing team need to be aware of
- Category diversification – Thinking outside the WineSquare
- Using grapes to develop new products
- Do you have the capacity and the capability?
- Developing products for diversified growth markets
- How can we learn from other categories to achieve growth globally
Growth strategies to support a more diversified approach
- Building a brand that’s worth protecting
- Digital Marketing – What you need to focus on to support your diversified marketing approach
- Case study – small-medium sized wine brand
- Marketing strategies that support a more diversified approach
Attracting the premium wine traveller market back
- Tourism trends and insights
- International visitors tourism road map – How to get tourists to your place
Please note that the Summit Program may change leading up to the event date.
REGISTER TODAY here