This June, the Victorian chapter of Wine Communicators of Australia (WCA) invites local wine and hospitality professionals to join them for an insightful panel event at Treasury Wine Estates in Melbourne. This activity provides an opportunity for participants to hear about the latest trends and innovation currently faced in the wine industry from four expert panelists.
The expert panel will include:
- Sarah Andrew – National On Premise Manager, House of Fine Wine and Co-President Sommeliers Australia
- Rodney Sammut – Australia and NZ Country Manager, Wine Intelligence
- Ben Culligan – Marketing Director ANZ, Treasury Wine Estates
- Adam Marks – Founder and Winemaker, Bress Wines
Each panellist will bring their own unique experience and observations to the discussion in a highly anticipated night not to be missed for wine and hospitality professionals in Victoria.
The conversation will be guided by Alquime Founder and Editor Josh Elias, who will steer the panel through a variety of discussion topics including:
- Australian wine consumption
- Australian wine export
- Australian consumption trends and top selling varietals
- The evolution of the restaurant wine list and how it is differentiated across Australia
- Packaging and environmental concerns
- Millenials and Gen Y drinkers
- Biodynamics and sustainability
Engage | Connect | Learn | Inspire