Wine Communicators of Australia in partnership with the Department of Primary Industries and Regions and Great Wine Capitals Adelaide invite local wine businesses to participate in the Cellar Door Experience and Digital Literacy Workshop in the Coonawarra on Wednesday 21 April, 12.30pm – 3.00pm.
This workshop encompasses wineries from Coonawarra,Limestone Coast, Padthaway, Wratonbully, Robe, Mount Benson and Mount Gambier.
Guest speakers will include, Hayden Zammit Director – Tourism Accelerator, Marcell Kustos Head Sommelier and Wine Buyer – Penfolds Magill Estate and Rachael Whitrow Group Operations Manager – Overstory, who all bring a wealth of experience in different aspects of making this critical part of the brand experience more successful.
The workshops will cover a number of areas that are critical to driving successful cellar door operations, including:
- Delivering a seamless guest experience before, during, and after their visit,
- Opportunities to better integrate with regional tourism initiatives,
- Availability of funding programs that are aimed to assist innovation and experiential development in cellar doors
- The importance of effective story-telling in bringing your brand messages to life for your guests, and
- Digital solutions to integrate bookable experiences into your normal cellar door/winery operations.
Registrations are now open- see below. Spaces are limited, secure your seat at this regional workshop now.