Mainland China in the last year overtook the USA to become Australia’s second largest export market (by volume). Key factors such as the high quality of Australian wine and low Northern hemisphere harvest keep driving demand for our wine brands. On the horizon tariffs will be removed completely providing Australian wine brands with a competitive advantage.
Leading into 2019 and beyond how are you, your team and organisation going to take advantage of this exciting market opportunity.
This Summit is designed to help both new and well-established wine exporters carve out their marketing plans for growth in this exciting Chinese consumer market.
This is your opportunity to gain the latest insights and knowledge from leading industry experts in the China wine marketing space. By attending this event you will:
• Gain insights into the latest trends – What do Chinese consumers want from Australian wine brands?
• Walk away with key learnings you can immediately apply back to your role.
• Attain confidence in your future marketing communications approach to this ever increasing market.
• Build your network in the China marketing space.
• Be informed about current marketing strategies and techniques that are gaining traction.
• Dymistfy current perceptions of promoting Australian wine brands in China.
• Learn more about IP protection and the positive moves the Chinese government is making to protect IP.
Who Should Attend
For wine marketers, wineries and wine journalists who are either interested in China or are currently in this market and want to grow their brand’s presence.
REGISTER NOW and save 20% off tickets! Early bird discount closes 28 February 2019
WCA Member: $320 (early bird price $255) Member (plus GST and eventbrite processing fees).
Non-Member: $490 (early bird price $390) Non-Member (plus GST and eventbrite processing fees). This ticket includes 1 x 12 month WCA Individual Membership (worth $170).