2020 Wine Industry Mentor Program – Become a Mentee
The Wine Industry Mentor Program is proudly supported by Wine Communicators of Australia and The University of Adelaide. The program is designed to pair young communicators with respected wine sector leaders and to provide them the chance to refine their skills and explore further opportunities by tapping into the experiences and insights from the best in their field.
This program aims to boost both personal and professional development in a future generation of wine communicators by:
– Giving a new generation of wine communicators access to a wealth of knowledge from respected wine sector leaders
– Giving applicants greater career clarity, direction and satisfaction within the wine sector
– Networking with like-minded, ambitious young wine sector communicators
– Receiving assistance with setting and achieving personal and professional goals and advice on career progression
- Be an Australian resident for the duration of the program
- Have gained at least two years’ work experience in the wine industry, preferably with a communications focus.
- Be an existing WCA member or willing to join if application is successful
The program will run between 1 May – 31 October 2020.
WCA and UoA (the parties) reserves the right to determine whether applications are suitable. If no suitable applications are received, the parties reserve the right to cease the Wine Industry Mentor Program.
Entries close Friday 20 March 2020.
APPLY NOW – Instructions
1. Download the Mentee Application Form HERE (Word format), complete the form and save as PDF.
2. Once step 1 is complete, fill out the details required below and attach supporting documents. Click SUBMIT to apply.