Jing Cao is the Managing Director of CLCA, an Adelaide-based consulting company. Jing is an expert in management consulting, cultural competency training and brand communication strategy for businesses and organisations looking to embrace the China opportunity.
His clients include Pernod Ricard Winemakers, TWE, Torbreck, and regional organisations such as Barossa Grape & Wine Association and Clare Valley Wine & Grape Association. Jing has also been providing regular services to Wine Australia, designing and delivering a number of projects under the ’50 million package’.
Apart from working with the wine industry, Jing also works closely with many industry associations, universities and tourism businesses, helping his clients build China business knowledge, capabilities, and cultural intelligence skills.
Jing has been involved in the following projects in recent months:
- ‘Growing Wine Exports Program’ workshops and toolkit development under Wine Australia ‘50 million package’
- ‘Wine Tourism Advisory Panel’ to support the delivery of some of the grant funded projects under Wine Australia ‘50 million package’
- ‘Wine Tourism Biosecurity—Chinese Visitor Engagement’ toolkit development for Vinehealth
- ‘Digital Solutions for Small Business’ workshops and mentoring under the Australian Small Business Advisory Services
- ‘ServiceIQ for Smarter Business’ workshops and mentoring under the SA Tourism Industry Council
- ‘Asia Gateway Voucher’ under the Victorian Government’s Boost Your Business Program