We are excited to announce the upcoming WCA Wine Growth Summit.
The Summit is designed to educate and share the collective knowledge of industry leaders’ experiences to better inform and educate wine brands, so they can enhance their commercial outcomes, grow export markets and position their brands in a positive way globally.
How to be part of this important industry event
- Become a sponsor – download the sponsorship pack
- Attend the Summit – register you and your team today
- Speaking opportunities – put yourself forward as a speaker or panellist by contacting Alex Gibbs on email@example.com
This Summit is a platform for business owners, wine professionals, export managers, business leaders, winemakers, marketers, wineries, cellar door teams, brand managers and operators to meet and hear from experts, industry leaders and other small, medium and large-sized wine brands who are focused on growing their revenue through innovative growth strategies.
Date: 21st November 2022
Event Time: 9.30 AM – 5.00 PM
Venue: Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide, SA 5000
Tickets: Book your tickets here.
For more information: contact Alex Gibbs, E: firstname.lastname@example.org, P: 0418674850
This is your opportunity to gain the latest insights and knowledge from leading industry experts in the wine export space. By attending this event you will:
- Gain insights into the latest trends – What do wine consumers want from Australian wine brands in global markets?
- Walk away with key learnings you can immediately apply back to your role.
- Attain confidence in your future wine export plans.
- Build your network in the wine export
- Be informed about current growth strategies and techniques that are gaining traction.
- Learn more about diversified strategies that have proven success and future growth potential.