Best Wine Website or App
Proudly Sponsored By Vinomofo
This award acknowledges a wine website or wine app that combines outstanding design, creativity and usability with current, engaging and relevant content for its desired audience.
- Open to individuals, organisations or businesses who publish wine-focused websites and applications.
- The website or app must have been live, updated and in English between 31 August 2020 and 31 August 2021.
An entry fee of $55 inc GST applies to every award nomination submission for this category.
The judges will consider the following with reference to each nomination:
- The design of the website or app – its look and feel.
- The functionality of the website of app – is it user friendly?
- The technical correctness of its published content and the depth of knowledge on the topic.
- Its creativity and originality – does it provide a unique experience for the end user.
- Its relevance and reach – is it useful to its audience and the industry?
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $170), a framed award certificate and exclusive WCA 2021 award-winner print and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.
Entries have now closed for the 2021 Wine Communicator Awards.