Best Wine Website or App
Proudly Sponsored By Vinomofo
This award acknowledges a wine website or wine app that combines outstanding design, creativity and usability with current, engaging and relevant content for its desired audience.
- Open to individuals, organisations or businesses who publish wine-focused websites and applications.
- The website or app must have been live, updated and in English between 31 August 2020 and 31 August 2021.
An entry fee of $55 inc GST applies to every award nomination submission for this category.
The judges will consider the following with reference to each nomination:
- The design of the website or app – its look and feel.
- The functionality of the website of app – is it user friendly?
- The technical correctness of its published content and the depth of knowledge on the topic.
- Its creativity and originality – does it provide a unique experience for the end user.
- Its relevance and reach – is it useful to its audience and the industry?
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $170), a framed award certificate and exclusive WCA 2021 award-winner print and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.
Entries close Friday 3 September 2021.
ENTER NOW – Instructions
- Download the 2020 Awards Entry Form (Word format) HERE, complete the form and save as PDF.
- Once step 1 is complete, click HERE to fill in your contact details and pay entry fee. Click SUBMIT to complete your nomination.
Please complete ALL STEPS in the Awards entry process, failure to do so may result in your entry not being considered.