Best Wine Student
In recognition of excellence in wine studies by a current student, studying at tertiary level.
This award acknowledges an individuals’ high achievement in their studies, demonstrating exceptional research skills, thorough understanding of their wine topic and ability to communicate their findings in an outstanding piece of written work.
- Open to individuals or teams living in Australia and currently enrolled in a recognized Australian wine education course at University, TAFE or independent college.
- Entries need to be based on a research paper, project or assignment that has been conducted during the course of their studies (presented in a paper or project format).
- The research paper, project or assignment needs to have been published or submitted in the English language for marks between 31 August 2019 and 31 August 2020.
- If submitted for marks please provide the final grade and markers commentary.
No entry fee applies to award nomination submissions for this category.
- Technical skill of the writer – grammatically sound style and construction
- Relevance of content to the audience and the industry
- Depth and display of knowledge on the topic
- Entertainment and creativity – ability to engage the reader
- Presentation and layout of the paper – is it end user friendly
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $170), promotion via the WCA website and its membership base, a specially designed framed award certificate and exclusive WCA 2020 award-winner print, and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.
Entries close Friday 28 August 2020.
APPLY NOW – Instructions
- Download the 2020 Awards Entry Form HERE (Word format), complete the form and save as PDF.
- Once step 1 is complete, fill out the details required below and attach supporting documents. Click SUBMIT to apply.