Best Wine Marketing Communications Campaign (Individual or Team)
Proudly Sponsored by winesave
This award is in recognition of an individual communications professional or team who has achieved extraordinary success from innovative and effective marketing communications, public relations practices or a campaign. It acknowledges the clever use of professional marketing communications principles and innovation to achieve a desired and measurable objective and outcome for an Australian wine brand or a wine brand distributed in Australia.
Key to judging success will be how well the campaign performed against its budget, rather than the scale of the campaign per se.
- Open to individuals or teams living and working in Australia who work in or in conjunction with the wine industry and who have undertaken/developed a public relations strategy and activity for an Australian wine brand or a wine brand distributed in Australia.
- Teams can submit an entry in conjunction with an agency or a third-party supplier.
- The award category includes but is not limited to: brand revitalisation, consumer acquisition, retention and brand loyalty, new brand development, positioning and promotion, innovation or extension, experiential, integrated public relations communications, direct and ecommerce, digital marketing and category growth campaigns.
- Entries must have been published in the English language between 31 August 2020 and 31 August 2021.
An entry fee of $55 inc GST applies to every award nomination submission for this category.
- Details of the campaign, its structure and the clarity of its intended successes.
- Relevance of the campaign content to the audience and the industry.
- Creativity and originality of content – ability to engage and entertain the audience.
- Execution of the campaign in the marketplace.
- Ability to measure the campaign and its actual achievements.
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $170), a framed award certificate and exclusive WCA 2021 award-winner print and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.
Entries close Friday 3 September 2021.
ENTER NOW – Instructions
- Download the 2021 Awards Entry Form (Word format) HERE, complete the form and save as PDF.
- Once step 1 is complete, click HERE to fill in your contact details and pay entry fee. Click SUBMIT to complete your nomination.
Please complete ALL STEPS in the Awards entry process, failure to do so may result in your entry not being considered.