Best Wine Marketing Communications Campaign (Individual or Team)
This award is in recognition of an individual communications professional or team who has achieved extraordinary success from innovative and effective marketing communications, public relations practices or a campaign. It acknowledges the clever use of professional marketing communications principles and innovation to achieve a desired and measurable objective and outcome for an Australian wine brand or a wine brand distributed in Australia.
Key to judging success will be how well the campaign performed against its budget, rather than the scale of the campaign per se.
- Open to individuals or teams living and working in Australia who work in or in conjunction with the wine industry and who have undertaken/developed a public relations strategy and activity for an Australian wine brand or a wine brand distributed in Australia.
- Teams can submit an entry in conjunction with an agency or a third-party supplier.
- The award category includes but is not limited to: brand revitalisation, consumer acquisition, retention and brand loyalty, new brand development, positioning and promotion, innovation or extension, experiential, integrated public relations communications, direct and ecommerce, digital marketing and category growth campaigns.
- Entries must have been published in the English language between 31 August 2022 and 31 August 2023.
An entry fee of $55 inc GST applies to every award nomination submission for this category.
- Details of the campaign, its structure and the clarity of its intended successes.
- Relevance of the campaign content to the audience and the industry.
- Creativity and originality of content – ability to engage and entertain the audience.
- Execution of the campaign in the marketplace.
- Ability to measure the campaign and its actual achievements.
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $181.50), a category trophy and exclusive WCA 2023 award-winner print and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.
ENTRIES FOR THE 2023 WINE COMMUNICATOR AWARDS HAVE NOW CLOSED.