Best Wine Communicator – Cellar Door (Individual or Team)
In recognition of cellar door professionals who most effectively engages their customers and delivers a memorable brand experience.
This award acknowledges an individual and/or team with a demonstrated depth of both brand and wine knowledge, as well as an ability to engage with customers in a way that is both memorable and relevant to their needs.
- Open to all staff members of a physical Australian-based cellar door.
- The cellar door must be open to the public, but can be appointment only.
- The nominated individual or team must have been part of that cellar door’s team for at least six months.
- The nominee must be customer-facing as their primary role.
An entry fee of $55 inc GST applies to every award nomination submission for this category.
- Depth of both brand and wine knowledge, together with the ability to deliver that knowledge in a customer-appropriate way.Relevance of the content to the audience and the industry
- Ability to engage with customers of all levels of knowledge and engagement with wine.
- Ability to inform and educate.
- Ability to meet broader cellar door commercial goals, such as increasing wine club membership.
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $181.50), a category trophy and exclusive WCA 2023 award-winner print and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.
ENTRIES FOR THE 2023 WINE COMMUNICATOR AWARDS HAVE NOW CLOSED.