Best Wine Communicator – Cellar Door
In recognition of the cellar door professional who most effectively engages their customers and delivers a memorable brand experience.
This award acknowledges an individual with a demonstrated depth of both brand and wine knowledge, as well as an ability to engage with customers in a way that is both memorable and relevant to their needs.
- Open to all staff members of a physical cellar door.
- The cellar door must be open to the public, but can be appointment only.
- The nominated individual must have been part of that cellar door’s team for at least six months.
- The nominee must be customer-facing as their primary role.
An entry fee of $55 inc GST applies to every award nomination submission for this category.
- Technical skill of the communicator – how the entry communication pieces are designed and tailored to the audience and medium
- Relevance of the content to the audience and the industry
- Creativity and originality of content – ability to engage and entertain the audience
- Professional achievements and actions of the communicator
- Depth and display of knowledge on the topic
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $170) , a framed award certificate and exclusive WCA 2021 award-winner print and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.
Entries have now closed for the 2021 Wine Communicator Awards.