Best Wine Communicator – Cellar Door
In recognition of the cellar door professional who most effectively engages their customers and delivers a memorable brand experience.
This award acknowledges an individual with a demonstrated depth of both brand and wine knowledge, as well as an ability to engage with customers in a way that is both memorable and relevant to their needs.
- Open to all staff members of a physical cellar door.
- The cellar door must be open to the public, but can be appointment only.
- The nominated individual must have been part of that cellar door’s team for at least six months.
- The nominee must be customer-facing as their primary role.
An entry fee of $55 inc GST applies to every award nomination submission for this category.
- Technical skill of the communicator – how the entry communication pieces are designed and tailored to the audience and medium
- Relevance of the content to the audience and the industry
- Creativity and originality of content – ability to engage and entertain the audience
- Professional achievements and actions of the communicator
- Depth and display of knowledge on the topic
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $170) , a framed award certificate and exclusive WCA 2021 award-winner print and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.
Entries close Friday 3 September 2021.
APPLY NOW – Instructions
- Download the 2021 Awards Entry Form (Word format) HERE, complete the form and save as PDF.
- Once step 1 is complete, click HERE to fill in your contact details and pay entry fee. Click SUBMIT to complete your nomination.
Please complete ALL STEPS in the Awards entry process, failure to do so may result in your entry not being considered.