Best Published Feature Articles or Wine Columns
In recognition of outstanding writing in an article published in commercial print or digital media.
This award acknowledges content that is entertaining, thought-provoking and offers the reader a new or original insight into the world of wine.
- For published feature article or a regular wine column, relating to wine and published in Australian newspapers, magazines, online or specialist wine media.
- If published online, the site or platform must be accessible to the public but can be behind a paywall.
- Entries must have been published in the English language between 31 August 2022 and 31 August 2023.
An entry fee of $55 inc GST applies to every award nomination submission for this category.
The judges will consider the following with reference to each nomination:
- Relevance of content to the audience and the industry.
- Depth and display of knowledge on the topic.
- Appropriateness to audience – ability to engage the reader.
- Language skill of the writer – sound grammar, style and construction.
- Presentation and layout of the publication – is it end user friendly.
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $181.50), a category trophy and exclusive WCA 2023 award-winner print and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.
ENTRIES FOR THE 2023 WINE COMMUNICATOR AWARDS HAVE NOW CLOSED.