Best Published Feature Articles or Wine Columns
In recognition of outstanding writing in an article published in commercial print or digital media.
This award acknowledges content that is entertaining, thought-provoking and offers the reader a new or original insight into the world of wine.
- For published feature article or a regular wine column, relating to wine and published in newspapers, magazines, online or specialist wine media.
- If published online, the site or platform must be accessible to the public but can be behind a paywall.
- Entries must have been published in the English language between 31 August 2020 and 31 August 2021.
An entry fee of $55 inc GST applies to every award nomination submission for this category.
The judges will consider the following with reference to each nomination:
- Language skill of the writer – sound grammar, style and construction.
- Relevance of content to the audience and the industry.
- Depth and display of knowledge on the topic.
- Entertainment and creativity – ability to engage the reader.
- Presentation and layout of the publication – is it end user friendly.
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $170), a framed award certificate and exclusive WCA 2021 award-winner print and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.
Entries close Friday 3 September 2021.
ENTER NOW – Instructions
- Download the 2021 Awards Entry Form (Word format) HERE, complete the form and save as PDF.
- Once step 1 is complete, click HERE to fill in your contact details and pay entry fee. Click SUBMIT to complete your nomination.
Please complete ALL STEPS in the Awards entry process, failure to do so may result in your entry not being considered.