Wine Communicators of Australia is seeking an event partner for its Wine Communicator Awards in November 2024.
The annual WCA Wine Communicator Awards recognises outstanding contribution to, and excellence in, wine communication in all its forms. It is an important initiative for the wine industry and is well supported with over 65 entries received across the 10 categories each year. Find out more here.
The winner for each category is announced at a special Awards Ceremony in Sydney, attended by up to 80 guests. The overall Wine Communicator of the Year is chosen from the category winners and announced on the night.
Sponsorship of this distinguished annual event will allow you to enjoy:
- Excellent brand alignment with a respected national wine industry body, and full alignment of the Wine Communicator Awards.
- Recognition on WCA’s Social Media platforms to a total audience of over 11,000, and further recognition in WCA’s monthly update and dedicated EDM to over 1,700 subscribers.
- A special acknowledgement from the MC at the awards ceremony, to an audience of over 80 wine professionals.
- Recognition in the event program, highlighting your support for wine communications in all its form
- Dressing the venue with signage and event theming, and the opportunity to place brochures on tables (at sponsor’s own cost).
- Complimentary tickets to attend the awards ceremony and invitation to present the overall Wine Communicator of the Year Award.
- Networking with key wine industry professionals, including media, marketers and educators.
Please contact our Executive Chair, Angus Barnes to further explore this opportunity to become involved with the Australian wine community.