Wine Communicators of Australia is seeking an event partner for its upcoming Sydney Royal Wine Show Lunch in August 2019.
Run in partnership with the Royal Agricultural Society of NSW, the Sydney Royal Wine Show Lunch is the showpiece event for WCA’s New South Wales Chapter, attracting over 250 wine industry, wine enthusiast, and corporate guests every year.
Sponsorship of this distinguished annual event will allow you to enjoy:
- Great brand alignment with a respected national wine industry body, and full alignment of the Sydney Royal Wine Awards Lunch.
- Recognition on WCA’s Social Media platforms to a total audience of over 11,000, and further recognition in WCA’s weekly update and dedicated EDM to over 1,700 subscribers.
- A special acknowledgement from the MC at the commencement of the lunch proceedings, with a five-minute speaking opportunity, allowing you to address the 250+ event attendees.
- Corporate logos featured in the event booklet and AV presentation, and recognition in the event program, highlighting your support for the growth of New South Wales’s wine and food industries.
- Dressing the venue with signage and event theming, and the opportunity to place brochures or guest gifts on each table (at sponsor’s own cost).
- Ten complimentary tickets to entertain your clients, and members’ discounts on all additional tickets to the lunch.
- Networking with key wine industry media / trade representatives, and access to the Business Card Draw database.
Please contact our Executive Officer, Lynda Schenk, to further explore this opportunity to become involved with the Australian wine community.