Wine Communicators of Australia is seeking event partners for its upcoming Sydney Royal Wine Show Trophy Winners Lunch in August 2024.
Run in partnership with the Royal Agricultural Society of NSW, the Sydney Royal Wine Show Lunch is the showpiece event for WCA’s New South Wales Chapter, attracting over 200 wine industry, wine enthusiast, and corporate guests every year.
Sponsorship of this distinguished annual event will allow you to enjoy:
- Excellent brand alignment with a respected national wine industry body, and full alignment of the Sydney Royal Wine Show Lunch.
- Recognition on WCA’s Social Media platforms to a total audience of over 11,000, and further recognition in WCA’s monthly update and dedicated EDM to over 1,700 subscribers.
- A special acknowledgement from the MC at the commencement of the lunch proceedings, with a five-minute speaking opportunity, allowing you to address the 200+ event attendees.
- Corporate logos featured in the event booklet and AV presentation, and recognition in the event program, highlighting your support for the growth of New South Wales’s wine and food industries.
- Dressing the venue with signage and event theming, and the opportunity to place brochures or guest gifts on each table (at sponsor’s own cost).
- Complimentary tickets to entertain your clients, and members’ discounts on all additional tickets to the lunch.
- Networking with key wine industry media / trade representatives.
Please contact our Executive Chair, Angus Barnes to further explore this opportunity to become involved with the Australian wine community.