Wine Communicators of Australia is seeking an event partner for its upcoming Royal Adelaide Wine Show Lunch in October 2019.
Run in partnership with the Royal Agricultural & Horticultural Society, the Royal Adelaide Wine Show Lunch is the showpiece event for WCA’s South Australian Chapter, attracting over 250 wine industry, wine enthusiast, and corporate guests every year.
Sponsorship of this distinguished annual event will allow you to enjoy:
- Excellent brand alignment with a respected national wine industry body, and full alignment of the Royal Adelaide Wine Awards Lunch.
- Recognition on WCA’s Social Media platforms to a total audience of over 11,000, and further recognition in WCA’s weekly update and dedicated EDM to over 1,700 subscribers.
- A special acknowledgement from the MC at the commencement of the lunch proceedings, to an audience of over 250 wine and food enthusiasts.
- Recognition in the event program, highlighting your support for the growth of Australia’s wine and food industries.
- Dressing the venue with signage and event theming, and the opportunity to place brochures or guest gifts on each table (at sponsor’s own cost).
- Complimentary tickets to entertain your clients, and members’ discounts on all additional tickets to the lunch.
- Networking with key wine industry media / trade representatives.
Please contact our Executive Officer, Lynda Schenk, to further explore this opportunity to become involved with the Australian wine community.