DUE TO THE RECENT COVID OUTBREAK IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED TILL FEBRUARY 2021.
Join us for a fascinating discussion lead by Master of Wine Phil Reedman about the value wine shows and their role in communication of wine. Hear from an extensive panel of experts on how we judge, why we enter, what we do with the wins and the communication of awards to trade and consumers.
- Con Simos, Group Manager – Industry Development and Support, AWRI
- Corrina Wright, Winemaker & Director, Oliver’s Taranga Vineyards
- Greg Follett, Owner & Winemaker, Lake Breeze Wines (& Chair of Royal Adelaide Wine Show)
- Prof. Larry Lockshin, Professor of Wine Marketing, University of South Australia
- Lucy Clements, Operations Director, Premium Wineries ANZ, Accolade Wine
Bring your questions to dive into how shows run, diversity and development for the sector, and the post COVID guidelines and stories.
Consider the value of medals vs points, regionals vs royals, and domestic vs international trends.
It’s our last event before Christmas so let’s celebrate the resilience in 2020 and look forward to the potential of 2021 and beyond!
TICKETS: $35 WCA Members, $45 Non Members, includes drinks and nibbles. Purchase below.