Apply Now – Wine Industry Mentor Program
The application process for the Wine Industry Mentor Program is a 2-step process.
- Complete your contact details below and submit. Please double check the email address is correct.
- Within 48 hours, you will receive an email from MentorCloud with instructions on how to log into the program’s dedicated online platform and complete your ‘professional profile’ which consists of a series of questions about you and why you want to be part of the program.
By completing your profile (in full), you have completed the application process for the 2023 Wine Industry Mentor Program. You will receive an email from MentorCloud confirming completion.
- Applications will close on Friday 31 March 2023.
- Applications will be reviewed by program partners and successful candidates will be matched with a Mentor.
- All applicants will be notified via email no later than Monday 15 May the outcome of their application (i.e. successful or unsuccessful)
If you have questions about the program or the application process, please start by reading through the Frequently Asked Questions HERE. If you still have questions, please contact us directly via email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
After reviewing the list of 2023 Mentors on the platform, if you have any preferences please submit by 31 March to Prue Kline via email (email@example.com). This will be ‘considered’ as part of the application review process, however should you be successful it is not guaranteed you will be paired with your preferred mentor.
Please do not engage industry professionals directly via the platform for Mentoring, we will manage the pairing process for the 2023 program.
All the very best with your application!
Step 1 – Contact Details