The Wine Industry Mentor Program is proudly supported by Wine Communicators of Australia, The University of Adelaide, Wine Australia and the Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology.
The program is a whole of sector initiative aiming to support and inspire the future generations of wine industry professionals by tapping into the experiences and insights from the best in their field.
The program boasts Australia’s most highly respected and experience wine sector leaders, who are passionate about wine and the future of the Australian wine industry. These individuals give their time willingly and voluntarily to support and foster the growth of the Australian wine sector.
The program aims to boost both personal and professional development in future generations of wine industry professionals by giving them the opportunity to:
- Connect with like-minded, ambitious wine professionals
- Grow their knowledge from respected wine sector leaders
- Aspire to be the best they can be through greater clarity of career direction and satisfaction within the wine industry.
To be eligible for the Wine Industry Mentor Program, you must:
- Be an Australian resident for the duration of the program
- Have gained at least two years’ work experience in the wine industry
HOW TO APPLY
- Express your interest in the program by completing the form below and pressing submit.
- Within 48 hours, you will receive an email with instructions on how to log into the program’s dedicated online platform.
- Once logged into the platform, you will need to complete your ‘professional profile’ to be considered for this years program. By completing your profile (in full), you have completed the application process for the 2021 Wine Industry Mentor Program.
- Applications will close on Friday 30 April.
- Applications will be reviewed by the program facilitators (WCA & partners) and successful candidates matched with a Mentor.
- All applicants will be notified via email no later than Friday 21 May the outcome of their application (i.e. successful or unsuccessful)
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view our FAQ’s page here.
Expression of Interest Form