The Australian Wine Sector is experiencing an unprecedented fire season and many wine and tourism businesses and communities are suffering as a result. Australian wineries are further compressed with the coronavirus, which is impacting on our largest market – China. The challenges faced by the wine sector is still being defined by market experts.
In light of all this turmoil, Wine Communicators of Australia’s China Australia Wine Marketing Summit is bringing together an impressive line-up of China market experts, who will address these issues, provide insights and learnings about this important market. There is no better time in the wine sector to pull together, support each other and show the world that Australia remains focussed on the China market.
Off the back of the success of the 2019 Summit, the 2020 China Australia Wine Marketing Summit is designed to help both new and well-established wine exporters carve out their marketing plans for growth in this exciting Chinese consumer market.
This is your opportunity to gain the updates, insights and knowledge from leading industry experts in the China wine marketing space. By attending this event you will:
• Gain insights into the latest trends – What do Chinese consumers want from Australian wine brands?
• Walk away with key learnings you can immediately apply back to your role.
• Attain confidence in your future marketing communications approach to this ever increasing market.
• Build your network in the China marketing space.
• Be informed about current marketing strategies and techniques that are gaining traction.
• Demystify current perceptions of promoting Australian wine brands in China.
• Learn more about IP protection and the positive moves the Chinese government is making to protect IP.
Who Should Attend
For wine marketers, wineries and wine journalists who are either interested in China or are currently in this market and want to grow their brand’s presence.
Event date: Wednesday 18 November 2020
**EARLY BIRD TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE – CLICK HERE
Calling for Speakers and Sponsors
WCA have engaged Smile Marketing to manage this China Marketing Summit. Smile Marketing are calling for:
If you are interested in becoming involved in the Summit, please contact:
Email: [email protected]