Best Wine Website or Wine App
This award acknowledges a wine website or wine app that combines outstanding design, creativity and usability with current, engaging and relevant content for its desired audience.
- Open to individuals, organisations or businesses who are Australian based and publish wine-focused websites and applications.
- The website or app must have been live, updated and in English between 31 August 2019 and 31 August 2020.
An entry fee of $55 inc GST applies to every award nomination submission for this category.
- The design of the website or app – its look and feel
- The functionality of the website or app – is it user friendly
- The technical correctness of its published content and the depth of knowledge on the topic
- Its creativity and originality – does it provide a unique experience for the end user
- Its relevance and reach – is it useful to its audience and the industry
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $170), promotion via the WCA website and its membership base, a specially designed framed award certificate and exclusive WCA 2020 award-winner print, and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.
Entries close Friday 28 August 2020.
APPLY NOW – Instructions