Best Wine Serial Publication
In recognition of a trade or consumer publication (print or digital) which supports Australian wine in a compelling, well-written and well-presented format.
This award acknowledges a publication with superb editorial and great design, combined with engaging and targeted content for its chosen audience. The winning publication will have strong recognition in the wine industry and deliver content that influences and informs its readership. The judging for this award will be focused on editorial content, rather than syndicated or republished content.
- Open to publications that consistently feature content on Australian wine (but does not have to be exclusive to).
- Publications must be available for sale within the Australia market (online and/or in store).
- Entries must have been published in the English language.
An entry fee of $55 inc GST applies to every award nomination submission for this category.
The judges will consider the following with reference to each nomination:
- Originality – how much of the material was created or substantively adapted by the publication.
- Language skill of the writer – sound grammar, style and construction.
- Relevance of content to the audience and the industry.
- Depth and display of knowledge on the topic.
- Entertaining and creative editorial – ability to engage the reader.
- Presentation and layout of the publication – is it end user friendly
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $181.50), a category trophy and exclusive WCA 2023 award-winner print and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.
ENTRIES FOR THE 2023 WINE COMMUNICATOR AWARDS HAVE NOW CLOSED.