Best Wine Serial Publication
In recognition of a printed or digital publication (brochure, booklet, regional guide, journal etc), magazine or newspaper which supports Australian wine in a compelling, well-written and well-presented format.
This award acknowledges a publication with superb editorial and great design, combined with engaging and targeted content for its chosen audience. The winning publication will have strong recognition in the wine industry and deliver content that influences and informs its readership. The judging for this award will be focused on editorial content, rather than syndicated or republished content.
- Open to publications that communicate about Australian wine.
- Publications must be available for sale within the Australia market (online and/or in store).
- Entries must have been published in the English language.
An entry fee of $55 inc GST applies to every award nomination submission for this category.
The judges will consider the following with reference to each nomination:
- Language skill of the writer – sound grammar, style and construction.
- Relevance of content to the audience and the industry.
- Depth and display of knowledge on the topic.
- Entertaining and creative editorial – ability to engage the reader.
- Presentation and layout of the publication – is it end user friendly.
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $170), a framed award certificate and exclusive WCA 2021 award-winner print and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.
Entries close Friday 3 September 2021.
ENTER NOW – Instructions
- Download the 2021 Awards Entry Form (Word format) HERE, complete the form and save as PDF.
- Once step 1 is complete, click HERE to fill in your contact details and pay entry fee. Click SUBMIT to complete your nomination.
Please complete ALL STEPS in the Awards entry process, failure to do so may result in your entry not being considered.