Best Wine Publication (Trade or Technical)
In recognition of a printed or digital publication (brochure, booklet, regional guide, journal etc), magazine or newspaper which supports Australian wine in a compelling, well-written and well-presented format.
This award acknowledges a publication with superb editorial, great design and images combined with engaging and targeted content for its chosen audience. The winning publication will have significant status in the wine industry and deliver content that influences and informs its readership.
- Open to publications (technical and trade) that communicate about wine and are published in Australia.
- Entries must have been published in the English language between 31 August 2018 and 31 August 2019.
- Technical skill of the writer – grammatically sound style and construction
- Relevance of content to the audience and the industry
- Depth and display of knowledge on the topic
- Entertainment and creativity – ability to engage the reader
- Presentation and layout of the publication – is it end user friendly
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $170), promotion via the WCA website and its membership base, a specially designed framed award certificate and an exclusive WCA 2018 award-winner print, and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.
Entries are now CLOSED.