Best Wine Public Relations Campaign (Individual or Team)
This award is in recognition of an individual public relations professional or public relations team who has achieved extraordinary success from innovative and effective public relations (communications) practices or a campaign.
It acknowledges the clever use of professional public relations (communications) principles and innovation to achieve a desired and measurable objective and outcome for an Australian wine brand or a wine brand distributed in Australia.
- Open to individuals or teams living and working in Australia who work in or in conjunction with the wine industry and who have undertaken/developed a public relations strategy and activity for an Australian wine brand or a wine brand distributed in Australia.
- Teams can submit an entry in conjunction with an agency or a third party suppliers.
- The award category includes but is not limited to: brand revitalisation, consumer acquisition, retention and brand loyalty, new brand development, positioning and promotion, innovation or extension, experiential, integrated public relations communications, direct and ecommerce, digital marketing and category growth campaigns.
- Entries must have been published in the English language between 31 August 2018 and 31 August 2019.
- Download and complete the editable PDF entry form. CLICK HERE
- Please ensure you complete all sections (noting word limits where they apply) by typing under the relevant headings.
- Please submit a minimum of one (1) and a maximum of four (4) examples highlighting the body of work. Examples can include written presentation, or online material used, recording or video of the campaign undertaken, or testimonials from participants.
- In the case of online media please provide the URL and links to archived content where possible. If the sites are in any way password protected, you must provide full instructions and passwords.
- The entry fee is $55 (inc. GST). Submit the completed entry form along with any supporting material whilst making your payment below.
- Details of the campaign, its structure and the clarity of its intended successes.
- Relevance of the campaign content to the audience and the industry.
- Creativity and originality of content – ability to engage and entertain the audience.
- Execution of the campaign in the marketplace.
- Ability to measure the campaign and its actual achievements.
The winner will receive one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $170), promotion via the WCA website and its membership base, a specially designed framed award certificate, and an exclusive WCA 2019 award-winner print and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.