Best Wine Book (Trade, Technical or Consumer)
In recognition of a published book (print or digital) which supports Australian wine in a compelling, well-written and well-presented format. This includes books whose content is relevant to consumers.
This award acknowledges a published book with demonstrated depth of knowledge, engaging and professional content targeted to its chosen audience.
- Open to book writers, which communicate about wine and are published in a printed or digital format in Australia.
- Entries must have been published in the English language between 31 August 2018 and 31 August 2019.
- Technical skill of the writer – grammatically sound style and construction
- Relevance of content to the audience and the industry
- Depth and display of knowledge on the topic
- Entertainment and creativity – ability to engage the reader
- Presentation and layout of the publication – is it end user friendly
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $170), promotion via the WCA website and its membership base, a specially designed framed award certificate and an exclusive WCA 2019 award-winner print, and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.
Entries are now CLOSED.