Best Wine Book (Trade, Technical or Consumer)
In recognition of a published book (print or digital) which supports Australian wine in a compelling, well-written and well-presented format. This includes books whose content is relevant to consumers, trade or a technical audience.
This award acknowledges a published book with demonstrated depth of knowledge, engaging and professional content targeted to its chosen audience.
- Open to book writers, which communicate about wine in a printed or digital format.
- At least 30% of the content of the book needs to be about Australian wine.
- The book must be available for sale within the Australian market (both online and/or in store).
- Entries must have been published in the English language between 31 August 2019 and 31 August 2020
- Previous winning titles of this award are ineligible.
An entry fee of $55 inc GST applies to every award nomination submission for this category.
- Technical skill of the writer – grammatically sound style and construction
- Relevance of content to the audience and the industry
- Depth and display of knowledge on the topic
- Entertainment and creativity – ability to engage the reader
- Presentation and layout of the publication – is it end user friendly
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $170), promotion via the WCA website and its membership base, a specially designed framed award certificate and an exclusive WCA 2020 award-winner print, and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.
Entries close Friday 28 August 2020.
APPLY NOW – Instructions