Best Published Feature Articles or Wine Columns
In recognition of outstanding writing in three published articles (either individual features or a related series), a regular blog or a wine column published in commercial print or digital media.
This award acknowledges content that is entertaining, thought-provoking and offers the reader a new or original insight into the world of wine.
- For published feature articles, blogs or a regular wine column, relating to wine and published in newspapers, magazines, online or specialist wine media in the national and international press or in a public or membership based blog.
- Entries must have been published in the English language between 31 August 2018 and 31 August 2019.
- Download and complete the editable PDF entry form. CLICK HERE
- Please ensure you complete all sections (noting word limits where they apply) by typing under the relevant headings of this online entry.
- Please list and attach the three articles submitted in the space provided when making a payment. Ideally all three articles will be submitted in the same format (ie: pdf or word uploaded document or a online link) If providing online access, ensure full details, including passwords if required, are provided. Failure to do so may mean your entry is not considered. These articles can include:
- Three published articles (either individual features or a related series)
- Regular blogs
- The entry fee is $55 (inc. GST). Submit your completed entry form with any supporting material by following the link below to complete your entry and make a payment.
Judges will consider the following:
- Technical skill of the writer – grammatically sound style and construction
- Relevance of content to the audience and the industry
- Depth and display of knowledge on the topic
- Entertainment and creativity – ability to engage the reader
- Presentation and layout of the publication – is it end user friendly
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $170), promotion via the WCA website and its membership base, a specially designed framed award certificate, and an exclusive WCA 2019 award-winner print and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.