Best New Wine Book
In recognition of a recently published book (print or digital) which supports Australian wine in a compelling, well-written and well-presented format. This includes books whose content is relevant to consumers, trade or a technical audience.
This award acknowledges a published book with demonstrated depth of knowledge, engaging and professional content targeted to its chosen audience.
- Entries must have been published in the English language.
- The book must be available for sale within the Australian market (both online and/or in store).
- At least 25% of the content of the book needs to be about Australian wine.
- Open to book writers, which communicate about wine in a printed or digital format.
An entry fee of $55 inc GST applies to every award nomination submission for this category.
The judges will consider the following with reference to each nomination:
- Language skill of the writer – sound grammar, style and construction.
- Relevance of content to the audience and the industry.
- Depth and display of knowledge on the topic.
- Entertaining and creative editorial – ability to engage the reader.
- Presentation and layout of the publication – is it end user friendly.
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $170), a framed award certificate and exclusive WCA 2021 award-winner print and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.
Entries close Friday 3 September 2021.
ENTER NOW – Instructions
- Download the 2021 Awards Entry Form (Word format) HERE, complete the form and save as PDF.
- Once step 1 is complete, click HERE to fill in your contact details and pay entry fee. Click SUBMIT to complete your nomination.
Please complete ALL STEPS in the Awards entry process, failure to do so may result in your entry not being considered.