Best Digital Wine Communicator
In recognition of outstanding work by an online wine communicator in any digital category including website, video, vodcast or podcast.
This award acknowledges innovation, contemporary and clever use of a suite of communication tools now available to the modern wine communicator.
- Open to individuals or organisations or businesses who publish wine-focused content in a digital format including using website, blogs, podcasts, TV, video and social media platforms.
- Entries must have been published in the English language between 31 August 2018 and 31 August 2019.
- Content of websites and or blogs must be 90% exclusively digital or online content and must not simply be reporting of printed content.
- Promotion and fostering of conversations via social media platforms may be taken into account but this content cannot form the majority of the body of work submitted for judging.
- Download and complete the editable PDF entry form. CLICK HERE
- Please ensure you complete all sections (noting word limits where they apply) by typing under the relevant headings.
- Provide a minimum of two (2) and a maximum of four (4) examples of published digital work.
- Examples can include blog entries, website content, online video, TV episodes or examples of social media presence/reach.
- Please provide relevant details such as web addresses, PDFs, video or audio files etc. Failure to do so may mean your entry is not considered.
- The entry fee is $55 (inc. GST). Attach your completed entry form along with any supporting material to your payment which can be made below.
- Technical skill of the communicator – how the entry communication pieces are designed and tailored to the audience and medium
- Relevance of the content to the audience and the industry
- Creativity and originality of content – ability to engage and entertain the audience
- Professional achievements and actions of the communicator
- Depth and display of knowledge on the topic
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $170), promotion via the WCA website and its membership base, a specially designed framed award certificate and exclusive WCA 2019 award-winner print, and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.