Best Digital Wine Communicator
In recognition of outstanding work by an online wine communicator in any digital category including website, video, vodcast or podcast.
This award acknowledges innovation, contemporary and clever use of a suite of communication tools now available to the modern wine communicator.
- Open to individuals or organisations or businesses who are Australian based and publish wine-focused content in a digital format including using website, blogs, podcasts, TV, video and social media platforms.
- Entries must have been published in the English language between 31 August 2019 and 31 August 2020.
- Content of websites and or blogs must be 90% exclusively digital or online content and must not simply be reporting of printed content.
- Promotion and fostering of conversations via social media platforms may be taken into account but this content cannot form the majority of the body of work submitted for judging.
An entry fee of $55 inc GST applies to every award nomination submission for this category.
- Technical skill of the communicator – how the entry communication pieces are designed and tailored to the audience and medium
- Relevance of the content to the audience and the industry
- Creativity and originality of content – ability to engage and entertain the audience
- Professional achievements and actions of the communicator
- Depth and display of knowledge on the topic
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $170), promotion via the WCA website and its membership base, a specially designed framed award certificate and exclusive WCA 2020 award-winner print, and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.
Entries close Friday 28 August 2020.
APPLY NOW – Instructions
- Download the 2020 Awards Entry Form HERE (Word format), complete the form and save as PDF.
- Once step 1 is complete, click HERE to fill in your contact details and pay entry fee. Click SUBMIT to complete your nomination.