2018 Best Wine Website or Wine App Award
This award acknowledges a wine website or wine app that combines outstanding design, creativity and usability with current, engaging and relevant content for its desired audience.
- Open to individuals, organisations or businesses who publish wine-focused websites and applications.
- The website or app must have been live, updated and in English between 31 August 2017 and 31 August 2018.
- Download and complete the editable PDF entry form. Click Here
- Please ensure you complete all sections (noting word limits where they apply) by typing under the relevant headings.
- For website entries, submit one example with URL and links to any specific content you wish to have judged. For app entries, submit a URL or PDF document and links to any specific content you wish to have judged.
- If a site is password protected also provide relevant instructions. Failure to do so may mean your entry is not considered.
- The entry fee is $55 (inc. GST). Payment can be made below.
- The design of the website or app – its look and feel
- The functionality of the website or app – is it user friendly
- The technical correctness of its published content and the depth of knowledge on the topic
- Its creativity and originality – does it provide a unique experience for the end user
- Its relevance and reach – is it useful to its audience and the industry
The winner will receive one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $170), promotion via the WCA website and its membership base, a specially designed framed award certificate and an exclusive WCA 2018 award-winner print, and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.