2018 Best Wine Published Feature Articles or Wine Column Award
In recognition of outstanding writing in three published articles (either individual features or a related series), a regular blog or a wine column published in commercial print or digital media.
This award acknowledges content that is entertaining, thought-provoking and offers the reader a new or original insight into the world of wine.
- For published feature articles, blogs or a regular wine column, relating to wine and published in newspapers, magazines, online or specialist wine media in the national and international press or in a public or membership based blog.
- Entries must have been published in the english language between 31 August 2017 and 31 August 2018.
Judges will consider the following:
- Technical skill of the writer – grammatically sound style and construction
- Relevance of content to the audience and the industry
- Depth and display of knowledge on the topic
- Entertainment and creativity – ability to engage the reader
- Presentation and layout of the publication – is it end user friendly
The winner will receive: one year’s membership to WCA (valued at $170), promotion via the WCA website and its membership base, a specially designed framed award certificate, and an exclusive WCA 2018 award-winner print and web graphics to use in personal marketing and communications.